WAR OF WORDS: Words Losing Decency?

DISCLAIMER: SOME READERS MAY FIND MY ARTICLE BOLD & NASTY BUT IT
MAKES SENSE AND I HAVE WRITTEN IT FROM MY OBSERVATION. NO HARD
FEELINGS.
When I entered in this gay world, it was very
difficult for me to understand and most importantly to remember some of
the terms/words which are almost universal in this world now. Some of
the words which I learned from childhood mean something else. Objection
is not against those words but in the context which they get used and
how decently people are using them.
Some popular Words which are now visible everywhere in this world,
1) Top – Upper part. Above. Up. Upside. Fcuker??
I learned ‘Top’ is upper part or up and always used it while framing
sentence in the context of Sky and when one of my gay friend told me
‘Top means Fcuker’ I asked but why? Top means he always keeps his
partner down and remains up while having sex? Oh, he should buy KAMSUTRA
Book lol :P
And we got many proud ‘TOPS’ who say ‘’You know I am
Top not a bottom’’. They say it like they can convert into a
heterosexual guy at next moment!
2) Bottom – Lower part. Down. Below. Downside. Bitch?? (this is how many treat them)
Like top I also learned word Bottom in the school in the context of a
juice jar or a water-well. And after getting term TOP, I am clever
enough to know the one who gets fcuked is Bottom but always at bottom?
(while getting respect too?)
3) Versatile – I am a VERSATILE
guy since my childhood :D Hey, take it in exact dictionary meaning!!
This word disappointed me a lot. ‘Versatile simply means a person with
various skills, talents & achievements.’ In gay context they got 2
talents and abilities of fcuking & getting fcuked!! Really? Wooow
great skills. Big difference in actual meaning and gay world meaning. I
feel awkward when my mom praises me infront of guests by saying “My son
is Versatile’’ and I feel like asking her “How do you know that?’’ :O
4) Double-Decker – BEST BUS.
This is what I know about this word. I realized the gay meaning of
this word this year only when another gay friend explained it to me.
Double-Decker is BEST Bus which I adore, I love to sit in the TOP part
and that to in the front and enjoy city while traveling and taking air
on me. Even I also had a double-decker bus toy in my childhood. But here
in this case ‘Double Decker means Versatile only’. My reaction was
pretty confused and I ask my friend use slangs or cheap words if you
want while explaining but I need to know how this word can be a synonym
to versatile?? He said in “Double-decker you get two options, TOP part
of the vehicle and BOTTOM part of the vehicle to have a FUN journey.
Choice is yours! ;)
5) Size – Measurement. But Of WHAT??
Figure? No… Then?
In early GAY days
some strangers on fb used to ask, “What’s your size?’’. I used to ask
them humbly, “Tee-shirt ka ya shoes ka??” Ohh! Innocent Me :P
Then
people got to tell me of your dick, and I still said “Sorry, I never
counted!” (with ‘^_^’ smiley). Being serious, I found this concept very
cheap, You got no business of knowing how long someone got? or tiny one.
‘Jaisa bhi hai, Unka hai’. I just protest this concept of knowing size
and I like the way My one BOTTOM friend deals with it, when people ask
him SIZE?, He says “Look, I am Bottom so mind business with my ass not
with my dick!’’ :D
6) Place – Space. Area. Home. Locality. Fcuk Place??
“Hey dude you got Place?’’ “Yes! I live in Home”
Place has only got restricted to SEX. The actual meaning of this word
is losing its essence or already lost? Guy having place is the most
successful person and with High Demand. Instead of talking about Home
décor, Orphanage, Old-age homes people seek to know more about this
PLACE.
“You know? I can’t arrange a place, I told you I don’t have
place.’’……… “Are you Homeless?” Level of decency needs to be on it’s
PLACE!
7) CAM - Customer Application Module?? Camera?? Ohh you mean…Webcam? Yes I got!
“Good then C2C?”. “Customer to Customer?”. “No, Cam to Cam?” Heard about M2M. Wonder how C2C happens? :)
CAM? This 3 alphabets means wanna have sex online? They made it in
short way actually to save typing effort and asking for sex by saying so
many things. If ‘YES’ is answer you can expect a big nasty session (If
the guy is worth of your expectation). These words are enough to show a
person’s nature and level of thinking. Skype has damaged its image
because of that.
Some of these words are also popular in
heterosexual online world too so blame is not upon gay community only.
But as human being I feel bizarre when I see communication getting such a
cheap turn, where people are still interested to each-other’s INNER
THINGS not in INNER Heart and feelings…
Complaint is not against
words but the way they are getting used by people. Such words are losing
decency and becoming phenomenon throughout the world.
- Nakshatra
No comments:
Post a Comment