Homosexual/gay/story/incident/scientific terms/google.....zizzz
from the time I read about the topic on the wall of WE4YOU,am thinking on it from then.I asked Arnab -"what should I write".He told me -"whatever you want to". What does it mean- I said to myself and I again read the post"the
article should be short". Short well this topic is so diverse and complex, if I would write a novel on it,that also would not justify the topic.
So I thought why not think "Out of box" and I ran to mother and asked how she deals with us. She said chopping the vegetables as god with little devils.Then I
called my friend and asked how he deals with his girlfriend.He said -"as Manmohan Singh deals with Mamta and other allies",I thought I touched the wrong chord so I disconnected the line.So here I am more confused than earlier how I deal with my homosexuality. Should I scream on road/or bang
my head or do what.Is it a bad luck...that I am homosexual.I am a lonely guy,I want somebody to love,I am so depressed.Then suddenly my mother came and switch on the light come outside see a baby bird is doing something.I came out and see a baby bird just out of shell trying to fly and repeatedly was falling down from branch and was trying again.At the same time I realized is not am in same situation also trying to deal with my homosexuality.But hey do I have to deal with it.I mean
that small bird also know it has to learn to fly and I also have to
learn to make it a part of my life.Then why think on it which is of no
use.Does my homosexuality help me if I dont perform in my work/or is it
a hindrance if i travel on road.NO nobody cares for it.
Millions walk on
earth and nobody has time to see you are homosexual or not.Then why I
have to deal with it.Like my body features its part of my life.I cannot
do away with it,so its fine.I am not walking with written on my head am a
sad homosexual.Why should I ?
So am not dealing with but am living
with it my indefinite dreams of my life.I know its not clear but hey
friends in life its not necessary to be every time clear.Like I said its
my life and I am living with it.
- Ved Roy
No comments:
Post a Comment