Monday, 23 April 2012

Top 10 Break Up Songs (Sad)

Hallelujah! I am back with my series of songs ;) Break Up??


Ahem….Hottest topic in the tinsel town! ;) I believe, Songs play a crucial role in Break Up period…Songs make you to live that moment more clearly and perfectly with its sad music and heart-breaking words (LOL). Some people love to ENJOY this periode by falling tears some like to move on…I am not blaming to those who cry and live sad life for while or longer, I know it’s not right to live in past memories every time but sometimes its okay, Cuz This break up period is enjoyable if taken in right way.So here are my top 10 SAD Break Up Songs of English, dedicated to all those heart-broken and sad souls! :)
If You cry listening them, I am not the one to blame cuz’ I must accept while writing this I am going back in my past and I think my eyes are wet.
TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK!
(P.S. – Adele, All types of Justin, Beyonce did not get entry in this list)
 So here I go.....

10. Try Sleeping With Broken Heart – Alicia Keys
Let me appreciate Alicia first, she never sounded so good to me even in happy beats but I just loved this track from the album ‘The Element of Freedom’.She says, If you never tried sleeping with broken heart so come and try my bed, Sleep on my bed and you can get it how does it feel to lonely and left out?R&B beats make you grove with music but those who can relate to it can listen to it by being serious.Perfectly suited for those who got betrayed by their BF.

My Fav. Lines:
 “Even if you were a million miles away, I could still feel you in my bednear me,
touch me, feel me, And even in the bottom of the seaI can still hear inside my head,
Telling me, touch me, feel meAnd all the time you were telling me lies’’



9. Behind These Hazel Eyes – Kelly Carkson
A song right after the break up. Like everything was so wonderful like picture perfect and nothing could go wrong BUT happened and Now you are turned in to pieces. It pains you a lot but HE can’t see that you are crying tears ‘Behind your hazel eyes.’ You want to shout but no one to hear….Kelly always sounds good to me.

My Fav. Lines:
 Here I am, once again, I'm torn into piecesCan't deny it, can't pretend, J
ust thought you were the oneBroken up, deep inside,
But you won't get to see the tears I cryBehind these hazel eyes’’



8. Cup Of Coffee – Garbage

It happens in Love when You give your best and almost everything but other party fails to give you the same. You cared for him, his feelings, his cigarette but He is careless, You still keep hopes but on one fine day while taking Coffee he calls it off so normally without hesitation and you ??I accept I like Band Grabage for this song only..I don’t know even their other songs

My Fav. Lines:
 “And no, of course, we can't be friends 
Not while I'm still so obsessed 
I want to ask where I went wrong 
But don't say anything at all 
It took a cup of coffee 
To prove that you don't love me’’



7. Undiscovered – Ashlee Simpson 

Most Played Song EVER played in my mp3 player. It was my first choice after my all break ups and cried my heart out. I would call it ‘’Innocent Break Up Song’’. Ashlee starts it by clearing all the issues she is facing since HE LEFT. Song is so pleasant and at the end it makes you cry, perfect song while you are Treadmill in your gym and wanna do it passionately. It defines me and many other guys perfectly. Ashlee Simposn is with her best.

My Fav. Lines: 
When I'm in the dark and all aloneDreaming that you'll walk right through my door,
It's then I know my heart is wholeThere's a million reasons why I cry
Hold my covers tight and close my eyes'cause I don't want to be alone.’’



6. Fade Into You – Mazzy Star (1993)

I just pitty those poor guys, who don’t know the band ‘Mazzy Star’. If you are one of them, they you missed Real Music. Fade into you is their best hit song ever from album So Tonight That I Might See.A perfect song for night or long drive. I bet, it will haunt you and you’ll love it. A lover is saying…. “Fade into you, Strange you never knew.’’ Perfect song for secret lovers.”

My Fav. Lines: 
“You live your life, You go in shadows
You'll come apart and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with what's not there.
Fade into you, Strange you never knew”



5. Wish I Was Your Lover – Enrique Iglesias 

I know people are clapping for me for mentioning hottest men of the world ‘Enrique’ but let’s clap for Song not for Singer. :)I am really not into Enrique but this song keeping me into him. Tilte of the song tells everything. He says I wish you were mine and I can’t just hide this feeling.Songs sounds like a regret song or being loser in love or innocent victim but makes me emotional all the time. Enrique sounds sexy even though he is sad and begging here ;)

My Fav. Lines:
 “Don't try to run away
There's many things
I wanna sayNo matter how it ends
Just hold me when I tell you’’



4. God Only Know – Orianthi

I wish she could have dedicated to her band owner Michael Jackson as being the lead guitarist for him. Still I Love Orianthi since her debut album ‘Believe’.This song is perfect heart breaking song. This song is so unfortunate in which your lover died or leave forever somewhere and you are left out ALONE and you even don’t get chance to say Goodbye. Why?? God Only Knows..I Can relate to it very well! 

My Fav. Lines: 
“In this this silent space, I close my eyes
I can hear you sayThat it's alright,
but my world's such an empty place tonight.
Cause I know that, it's all part of life.”


3. The Reason – Hoobastank

Did anyone say it’s happy moving on song? Give me a break cuz’ I don’t agree it’s kinda sad song which can bring tears so easily in your eyes. It’s sure-shot a regret song for all the things (wrong/bad) you’ve done to your guy and now you have guilt and You gotta leave. Don’t blame anyone cuz’ “THE REASON” is You! There can be many various perceptions about this song but this my way to present it and I found it interesting. Hoobastank done wonderful job. Perfect song to listen when you are going out for an evening out.

My Fav. Lines:
 “I'm sorry that I hurt youIt's something
I must live with everydayAnd all the pain
I put you throughI wish I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear’’


2. When You’re Gone – Avril Lavigne

She is not here cuz I adore Avril and love her music most but she knows how to make someone smile and cry. Getting serious, this is song is a master piece…It says all the things happening “When He’s Gone.’’Perfect song to cry your heart out and free it finally, More I talk about this song more I get emotional so let me wind up with this one! 

My Fav. Lines: 
“I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do”



1. I Love You – Sarah McLachlan

NO! It’s not a love song to feel happy. It’s a song which will bring Goosebumps and will make you fall from mountain so peacefully with tears, Not making extra comments, this is the truth. It’s about loving someone secretly and when you just hide your feelings for him everytime, You get the guts and go to him to say and he turns you speechless!You wait for that perfect day but that day never comes!Sarah McLachlan is real talent and I treat her like Goddess of Music. ‘Live version’ of this song is amazing. MUST LISTEN! I turn speechless when I listen this; it takes me 5-10 mins more to get back normal from the effect of this song.

My Fav. Lines: 
“Oh and every time I'm close to you , There's too much I can't say 
And you just walk away, And I forgot to tell you I love you
And the night's too long And cold here without you
I grieve in my condition For I cannot find the words to say I need you so’’



So these are my top 10…there are many songs which was tough to short list but I have to done that as I was not focusing on singer just on the song and its lyrics and meaning. Hope You enjoyed. If you are going from breakup, listen to these all songs will help you a lot :)
Thanks will come back with another new category of Break Up Songs.
Till then Be Heart Broken ;)

- Nakshatra

 

No comments: