Crush! Crush! Crush! People say It’s the first stage before falling in love. We like someone and imagine that person as our partner. Lots of people believe feeling of crush is better than feeling of love and I’m one of them! J Crush is Crush we can’t divide it in the categories of Straight or Gay Crushes!
This time is one of the trickiest times of your life. Enjoy as much as you can, it’s the ocean of feeling where it’s confirmed that you will be drowned. It’s also known as falling for process. :p You will smile without any reason, you will feel happy and most importantly you can do anything to listen a single word from your crush and his just a glance! Enjoy your time with your crush but just by being yourself!
10. Baby – Justin Bieber feat. Ludacris
Hey! Let’s start with worldwide hit ‘Baby’, I don’t know Justin is Gay or Not, I only know he is talented though. The most viewed video on YouTube ever shows how he dances and behaves when his prospect Love is around. Lyrics are cool and rhythm takes you with it. I know all of you must have heard this song at least one time! Ok, all you guys won’t have any problem if your guy proposes you like Justin does in this song! Nice song to dance with your partner!
9. Ready to Love Again - Lady Antebellum
Crush can happen anytime! No time, no limits! What if you were in relationship and all went good and you broken up at the end and now having secret crush on someone? That’s good go for it! Lady Antebellum says the same thing in this song.
In this song she says she made wrong moves in the past by being in relationship with wrong people and she only got hurt, BUT Now she is ‘Ready to Love Again’ as she is having a new crush and she knows this time everything will be right! So meaningful song, Check the lyrics once!
8. Crazy for You –Madonna
Here is the queen of pop and most famous & powerful Gay Icon – MADONNA.
Madonna says ‘You’ own me now and I am crazy for you and if you don’t believe it then just touch me once and you’ll know it! Still you have doubt then Kiss me and that’s enough! Song got nice slow beats and sex appeal too. Better song to play on candle light dinners or night time! You can even express romance to your partner by dancing on this song!
7. That’s My Name – Akcent
Another Dance Number, Not so popular but Akcent made that so good! Band says when she took his name, He started flying and going crazy by happiness and excitement.
It happens, remember the feeling when your crush said your name or called you very first time? Yes..It feels great and Akcent is going from the same. Perfect song for DJ night or Discotheques.
6. Sometimes – Britney Spears
There is another feeling of crush – Fear!
I know You love ‘A GUY’ and want to spend Your life with him but whenever he comes around you afraid of talking even a single word to him. You Hide..You Run…You Shy, there is a lot to say but You can’t, all you need is time and a bit space! Still you are not ready to live away from that person….Wooww feels good!
Britney is going from the same phase…enjoy these moments!
5. Crush – David Archuleta
One of the most popular crush song among teenagers..
Singer says he got crush on a girl and now he knows there is more than friendship. He is not ready to accept this fact he is wondering why he is only thinking about her, why only her thoughts in his mind so he is trying to walk away from this but that feeling already haunted him.
So if a guy haunted you already Listen to this song, Perfect song which describes this situation and get along with it!
4. Crush – Kelly Sweet
One sided Love or Crush?? Crush by Kelly Sweet is a wonderful song to listen then! She asks ‘I am in Love? Or You in Love..Is it just a Crush?’ Song is so melodious, It starts with slow bits after second half song goes on and on, You just adore the voice of Kelly when she sings the tune ‘laaa laaaaa laaaa’.
When you are trying to get a single glance of your crush towards you and by anyway you are just attempting him to know about this attraction! Listen this, You can relate!
3. Beautiful – Akon
Let’s get back to Dance and Club and of course to Akon!
He says ‘I see you in the club and now I wanna be with you…’You are so Beautiful’! People who go to GB Party or any other gay party and get crush there, can relate to this song. Perfect song to dance in club and yes to seduce also..You might end up by saying ‘I LOVE YOU’ to your crush on this song! ;)
2. I'm Jealous – Shania Twain
The Song which always brings happy tears in my eyes and in millions of others. Shania says If I were the Moon, Sunshine, Wind, Rain because I could get a chance to see you or to touch you by any way..but I can’t be Moon, Sun or Wind and can’t touch/get you that’s why I am Jealous of them! Wonderful Music, Great Lyrics and Melodious Voice, all came together and making this song a master piece from start to end. I seriously get tears and smile whenever I listen to this song by thinking about My Love!
Whenever you are in crush..You just want that guy around and his thoughts make you smile, Listen to this Romantic song and Enjoy this moments!
1. Somebody’s Me - Enrique Iglesias
And the top chat buster of this list, the Song which made millions of hearts sentimental. I know most of you guys are finding ‘LIKE’ button to press now! :}
Most of the people think Enrique’s this song is sad song or emotional one! I don’t! This song is a Crush song and gives happy feelings. Song is all about One–sided love (crush), and now singer is saying somebody loves you the most, want you the most in this world and that ‘Somebody’ is ‘ME’.
Perfect song when your crush doesn’t know you or about your feelings towards him. Nice song to listen when you are alone or on a night walk. Those who always ask question ‘Is there anyone for me?’, Keep hopes ‘Somebody wants You’ and There for ‘YOU’!
There are other notable crush songs, which haven’t made through this list! Some of them are :
1. Contagious – Avril Lavigne
2. Crush – Mandy Moore
3. Psychic - Vanessa Hudgens
And many more….
So this are the TOP 10 CRUSH SONGS for GAYS …Please give your comments, suggestions and likes, If you think I missed some songs please mention them :] Thanks for reading!
Muahhhh
Regards..
Nakshatra
No comments:
Post a Comment