RELATIONSHIP
Dear friends,
I am just posting this article for you to go through. It is all about Relationship. I know it is very long. Sorry for that. But, I wanted to share this to you that is why I shared it. I just pointed out everything in a very simple language and I did not use any technical terms, so that it would be easy for all of you to understand this topic.
My best wishes to all of you who are looking for relationship with partners and who are already in Relationship.
WHAT IS RELATIONSHIP?
Relationship is a single word but has a very deep meaning in it. Relationship means a conversion of two hearts into one heart. So, Relationship signifies or identifies the oneness in heart, mind, soul, spirit, and thinking, attitude etc. Hence, this word is very significant and beautiful word if it is used properly in a positive way. Basically Relationship goes with two hearts and it marks the confidential level of two hearts when it converts into one single heart (converging two hearts into one heart). RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS
WHY WE NEED RELATIONSHIP IN THE PERSPECTIVE OF GAYS?
Relationship is very much important for gays for the following reasons:
This is one of the most complicated act where most of the gays I reckon do not consider very deeply. Actually the practical answer for this question might take long time for some guys, may be shortly for some guys. Whatever it may, it is necessary for us to give ample of time for searching for a partner suits our heart and soul. Please be patience. Because Relationship is dealing with emotional, psychological, heart and soul related issues. So, it would be good if more time you take to identify your suitable partner.
You will be able to find through the following methods:
Identifying partner is not easy as you may find lot of friends easily. This is something important for you guys to keep him with you for long time. So, please be careful while handling this and ensure that it should hamper your mind, heart, concentration etc.
The following are the methods that you may do to identify your suitable partner:
While meeting your probable partner, just make sure you and he has eye contact. Observe the eyes, then you will be able to analyse something. His eyes should be on your eyes.
PROBABLE PROBLEMS THAT YOU MIGHT FACE:
FOR GUYS WHO ARE IN RELATIONSHIP:
I am very happy that you are in relationship. Congratulations and wish you all the best. In this topic, I just would like to suggest something on this:
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR EXISTING RELATIONSHIP?
This is another biggest question that is most important for guys who are in relationship. Often I am very sober when I think of guys posting about their broken relationship, their partners left them etc etc. One thing I wanted to tell you guys, please do not feel depressed or worried over this issue, ok. Please be cheerful . I will discuss in detail as follows:
WHY RELATIONSHIPS ARE GETTING BROKEN?
There are various reasons for this. The first thing I wanted to point out here is all are human beings, then only gays etc. In a psychological perspective, human brain, heart cannot be ensured 100% stable. It tends to change according to the society, situation, and attraction.
If any guy looking only for physical attraction, beauty, good economic background etc, then there are chances for Relationship is getting broken. Relationship is always based on heart, soul, mind. If this is in the top priority list for the guys, then Relationship can flourish and guys can be happier.
The most important thing that you guys need to remember is that Relationship is a consent between two hearts and it is not something to be forced or compelled to have. So mutual consent and understanding is very important while maintain Relationship. I mentioned this with the reason that human attitude is tend to change at any time.
MAINTAINING GOOD RELATIONSHIP
Guys, I am sharing this from my heart with a feeling for you. Here I am suggesting something to you, (probably you are theultimate authority to decide on this).
There are various reasons for the broken relationships. I am discussing in a more practical and infact it is a bitter facts also.
One thing you guys need to understand that you cannot compel or force your left partner to come and join with you. This is only possible when he changes his mind, heart and attitude and he will join you. Please do not be disheartened. Life is not just like that. Life is a ocean that you must have courage to face hurdles and one fine day you will be finding a suitable partner of your heart.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
Why this Relationship was broken?
You alone can analyse why this was broken.
WHY RELATIONSHIP IS GETTING BROKEN?
Probable reasons are:
This part is very much important that all of us need to understand some of the following facts:
Behaviours are changing due to the following factors:
Human brain, mind, body, soul, spirit are vulnerable to change, so guys need to understand that we cannot get anything (Relationship, Love, Care, Share etc) forcibly or mandatorily, it is all about unity and oneness in understanding, convergence of two hearts. Then only there will be a real meaning for RELATIONSHIP. We are talking about Gay Rights, but at the same time, we need to think of Human Rights. Every Humanbeings have right to say yes or no to the callings. So we need to be prepared for everything and need not be disappointed for the sake of one single small thing. Life is so big, we need to enjoy it.
It is so distressing for me when I hear that some guys wanted to ruin their life just for the sake of their love towards a guy who is basically rejecting or not approving his love. I totally agree with the disappointed guys for their feelings and I endorse it. But, having said that, Life is also our right. It is our right to live our life fully and we need not spoil ourselves for the sake of such things.
I think I will wind up here as it went too big, if you have any clarifications, you may feel free to get in touch with me.
- by John Max
Dear friends,
I am just posting this article for you to go through. It is all about Relationship. I know it is very long. Sorry for that. But, I wanted to share this to you that is why I shared it. I just pointed out everything in a very simple language and I did not use any technical terms, so that it would be easy for all of you to understand this topic.
My best wishes to all of you who are looking for relationship with partners and who are already in Relationship.
WHAT IS RELATIONSHIP?
Relationship is a single word but has a very deep meaning in it. Relationship means a conversion of two hearts into one heart. So, Relationship signifies or identifies the oneness in heart, mind, soul, spirit, and thinking, attitude etc. Hence, this word is very significant and beautiful word if it is used properly in a positive way. Basically Relationship goes with two hearts and it marks the confidential level of two hearts when it converts into one single heart (converging two hearts into one heart). RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.
FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS
WHY WE NEED RELATIONSHIP IN THE PERSPECTIVE OF GAYS?
Relationship is very much important for gays for the following reasons:
- Normally gays wanted to share their feelings with someone, by doing so, they feel free that someone listens to them.
- Relationship is necessary for gays to have a moral and psychological support.
- Relationship is good for gays as they wanted his partner to be with him in all walks of life.
This is one of the most complicated act where most of the gays I reckon do not consider very deeply. Actually the practical answer for this question might take long time for some guys, may be shortly for some guys. Whatever it may, it is necessary for us to give ample of time for searching for a partner suits our heart and soul. Please be patience. Because Relationship is dealing with emotional, psychological, heart and soul related issues. So, it would be good if more time you take to identify your suitable partner.
You will be able to find through the following methods:
- Just casual chatting.
- Meeting each other
- Discussing topics of both of your interest
- Understand each other’s interest, most importantly each other’s heart
- Understand their motives. This can be done through conversations on particular topics.
Identifying partner is not easy as you may find lot of friends easily. This is something important for you guys to keep him with you for long time. So, please be careful while handling this and ensure that it should hamper your mind, heart, concentration etc.
The following are the methods that you may do to identify your suitable partner:
- Chatting with him to understand what he feels, how he chat, what motive he has.
- Make sure that whether he has a same interest of your interest.
- See that whether you or he will be able to cope up with each other in the long run.
- Study his mind tendency.
- Once you are satisfied, then you can express your feelings to him.
While meeting your probable partner, just make sure you and he has eye contact. Observe the eyes, then you will be able to analyse something. His eyes should be on your eyes.
PROBABLE PROBLEMS THAT YOU MIGHT FACE:
- Criticism from others,
- Sarcastic comments from other guys
- You might have to face the problem of prestige, dignity etc.
FOR GUYS WHO ARE IN RELATIONSHIP:
I am very happy that you are in relationship. Congratulations and wish you all the best. In this topic, I just would like to suggest something on this:
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR EXISTING RELATIONSHIP?
This is another biggest question that is most important for guys who are in relationship. Often I am very sober when I think of guys posting about their broken relationship, their partners left them etc etc. One thing I wanted to tell you guys, please do not feel depressed or worried over this issue, ok. Please be cheerful . I will discuss in detail as follows:
WHY RELATIONSHIPS ARE GETTING BROKEN?
There are various reasons for this. The first thing I wanted to point out here is all are human beings, then only gays etc. In a psychological perspective, human brain, heart cannot be ensured 100% stable. It tends to change according to the society, situation, and attraction.
If any guy looking only for physical attraction, beauty, good economic background etc, then there are chances for Relationship is getting broken. Relationship is always based on heart, soul, mind. If this is in the top priority list for the guys, then Relationship can flourish and guys can be happier.
The most important thing that you guys need to remember is that Relationship is a consent between two hearts and it is not something to be forced or compelled to have. So mutual consent and understanding is very important while maintain Relationship. I mentioned this with the reason that human attitude is tend to change at any time.
MAINTAINING GOOD RELATIONSHIP
- It is always good that two partners living in the same town or nearby places to enable themselves for meeting atleast once in a week or in a month.
- Keep chatting, talking.
- Taking care of what he needs, share your feelings with him, listen to his feelings, or whatever he shares.
- Finding solutions to the problems if any.
- Important thing is that please do not expose your relations partner ‘s identity in FB. (This I pointed out because sometimes, there may be chances for others to exploit you both).
- Make all your conversations between you both as very confidential. This is not something others need not know. It is between you both.
- Give importance to each other.
Guys, I am sharing this from my heart with a feeling for you. Here I am suggesting something to you, (probably you are theultimate authority to decide on this).
There are various reasons for the broken relationships. I am discussing in a more practical and infact it is a bitter facts also.
One thing you guys need to understand that you cannot compel or force your left partner to come and join with you. This is only possible when he changes his mind, heart and attitude and he will join you. Please do not be disheartened. Life is not just like that. Life is a ocean that you must have courage to face hurdles and one fine day you will be finding a suitable partner of your heart.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
Why this Relationship was broken?
You alone can analyse why this was broken.
WHY RELATIONSHIP IS GETTING BROKEN?
Probable reasons are:
- He might be thinking other guys who are smarter than you.
- He might have found a guy who is nearer to his place so that he can meet up.
- He might be looking for only beauty, age or wealth etc.
- He might not be interested in your conversations anymore?
- He might have done fun with you? (Please do not mistake me, but this is also one of the reasons and it is also a bitter fact).
- Either you or he might be over ambitious
- Hastiness in decision making of identifying partners.
- Just think that all are human beings and their heart, mind, attitude, etc will change from time to time.
- Don’t be fully dependent on your partner (This I am pointing out with the reason that if you are too much dependent or love your partner, in case he left, only you will be disappointed, and will be depressed. Only your health will be spoiled).
- You cannot expect everyone will be having a same mind tendency of yours. You need to understand. You may talk about emotional feeling etc, but practically, human feelings are kept on changing.
- Please be conscious over anything may happen. You may talk about trust, love, care that you receive from your partner, please note that that not all will give that.
- In order to avoid your emotional breakings, hurts, wounds, you need to move out of the place where you are and just keep yourself busy over your regular schedules.
- Be confident, be cheerful, and be happy. You will get a good partner with more than your expectations.
- Be courageous, have full determination, will power enables you to overcome your problems.
- Always have trust in your partner with the reservation that you should be able to withstand the disappointments in case of any breakups.
- Don’t think that “he is the only partner” that you want to have. Always expect that partners may be true to you, but the challenge is “can you study his heart or mind”?
- Don’t be hasty in finalising your partner, take your own time to analyse everything and then finalise your partner.
This part is very much important that all of us need to understand some of the following facts:
- Gays are also humanbeings. So automatically they have their own feeling, style, understanding capacity, emotion, which are vulnerable to change.
- Human behaviours may not be stable always. It changes according to the society, situation, feeling, moods etc.
- So in the process, we need to understand the fact that human brain might go either way and not necessarily to come to your direction.
Behaviours are changing due to the following factors:
- Hereditory
- Hormones
- Age transition
- Pressure from society, family etc
- Changing the direction of attraction towards other things.
Human brain, mind, body, soul, spirit are vulnerable to change, so guys need to understand that we cannot get anything (Relationship, Love, Care, Share etc) forcibly or mandatorily, it is all about unity and oneness in understanding, convergence of two hearts. Then only there will be a real meaning for RELATIONSHIP. We are talking about Gay Rights, but at the same time, we need to think of Human Rights. Every Humanbeings have right to say yes or no to the callings. So we need to be prepared for everything and need not be disappointed for the sake of one single small thing. Life is so big, we need to enjoy it.
It is so distressing for me when I hear that some guys wanted to ruin their life just for the sake of their love towards a guy who is basically rejecting or not approving his love. I totally agree with the disappointed guys for their feelings and I endorse it. But, having said that, Life is also our right. It is our right to live our life fully and we need not spoil ourselves for the sake of such things.
I think I will wind up here as it went too big, if you have any clarifications, you may feel free to get in touch with me.
- by John Max
No comments:
Post a Comment